Searching for cheaper insurance for a Hyundai Sonata in Pennsylvania can normally be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to make it easier. There are more efficient ways to compare auto insurance rates so we're going to tell you the quickest way to quote coverages on a Hyundai and get the lowest possible price from both online companies and Allentown agents.
Amazingly, almost 70% of insureds have remained with the same auto insurance company for at least the last four years, and 38% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. Many consumers in Allentown could cut their rates by almost $686 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they just assume it's a time-consuming process to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
If you have a policy now or just want to reduce your rates, use these money-saving tips to get lower rates while maximizing coverage. Obtaining price quotes for the cheapest protection in Allentown is easy if you know what you're doing. Shoppers just need to learn the most time-saving way to shop their coverage around from many different companies online.
The car insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide price comparisons in Pennsylvania. To find cheap car insurance in Pennsylvania, it's a good idea that you get prices from several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$290||$428||$488||$28||$146||$1,380||$115|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$218||$420||$390||$24||$116||$1,168||$97|
|Sonata GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$136||$278||$420||$24||$126||$984||$82|
|Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$152||$312||$380||$22||$114||$980||$82|
|Sonata SE 4-Dr Sedan||$122||$270||$358||$22||$106||$878||$73|
|Sonata Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$364||$602||$488||$28||$146||$1,628||$136|
|Sonata Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$320||$602||$372||$22||$112||$1,428||$119|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Premium costs do not factor in garaging location in Allentown which can alter price quotes noticeably.
Policy deductible comparison
The chart below demonstrates how deductibles and can affect Hyundai Sonata yearly insurance costs for each age group. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Car insurance policy discounts for Hyundai Sonata insurance in Allentown
Some insurers don't always list their entire list of discounts very well, so the following list contains a few of the more common as well as the least known credits that may apply to you.
- Discount for Good Grades - Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Distant Student - Any of your kids who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not take a car to college may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Anti-theft Discount - Cars with anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers - Drivers who don't get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- Service Members Pay Less - Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
- Early Renewal Discounts - Some car insurance companies give discounts for switching companies before your current Sonata insurance policy expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Passive Restraints - Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
As a sidenote, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, it's just not the way it works.
Auto insurance companies that may include some of the discounts shown above include:
It's a good idea to ask every company the best way to save money. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered everywhere. If you would like to choose from a list of companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Pennsylvania, click here to view.
Why do I need car insurance?
Even though it can be expensive, paying for insurance is required in Pennsylvania but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Hyundai, most lenders will require that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If the policy lapses, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Hyundai for a lot more money and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Hyundai. Insurance will pay for medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance also pays expenses related to your legal defense if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your Hyundai gets damaged, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly for liability claims. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver overpays more than $825 a year so compare quotes from several companies once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
You may need specialized auto insurance coverage
When quoting and choosing coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really isn't a one size fits all plan. Everyone's situation is a little different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if you might need professional guidance.
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- When should I have rental car coverage?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- Are rock chip repairs covered?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Allentown?
- What does UM/UIM cover?
- Should I pay a claim out-of-pocket?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
If it's difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It's fast, doesn't cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local Allentown insurance agent
Certain consumers prefer to talk to a local agent. Insurance agents will help you protect your assets and help you file claims. The best thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get cheap insurance quotes and also buy local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered instantly to you. If you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
Finding the right company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Any agent in Allentown should be forthright in answering these questions:
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- If they are an independent agency in Allentown, which companies do they recommend?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
Listed below is a list of auto insurance companies in Allentown that may be willing to give rate quotes for Hyundai Sonata insurance in Allentown.
- Pons Agency
1225 Union Blvd - Allentown, PA 18109 - (610) 351-5300 - View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Patrick Boyle
1120 S Cedar Crest Blvd #201 - Allentown, PA 18103 - (484) 892-6320 - View Map
- D.E. Cressman Insurance Agency Inc.
2310 Walbert Ave Suite 101 - Allentown, PA 18104 - (610) 433-1568 - View Map
- Diane Brant - State Farm Insurance Agent
1048 Hamilton St - Allentown, PA 18101 - (610) 433-5753 - View Map